With or without weapon simulator, with or without 360° all-round view for the commander through the hatch, either integrated in mobile containers or as a turret trainer in the high-end version – all options are available to you.
Various versions which are reflected in an individual training concept
Driver station networked with the turret simulator
Turret simulator for commander, gunner and loader with integrated mechanical weapon simulator
360° all-round view for the commander through the hatch. Targets can be identified at a range of 4 km
- Available for weapon systems from all manufacturers
- Integrated in mobile containers or available as high-end turret trainer
- Complete incorporation of all crew members in the simulation, incl. loader
- Realistic combat simulation with up to 1,000 CGF per exercise
- Simulation of command and control system and radio circuits
- Allows networking for training on platoon, company and battalion level and for practising combat with integrated weapons
Modern weapon systems are equipped with command and control systems. Communication and decision-making are major skills which must be practised for the use of these systems. KMW offers a realistic simulation of customer-specific command and control systems which is integrated into the weapon system’s logic.
The loader has to load ammunition weighing up to 30 kg into the main gun.
A mechanical weapon simulator in the simulator cabin trains the loader in the rapid and safe loading of the main gun. Drill-like training is essential for a high rate of fire and combat capability.